Jammy Jellyfish 22.04 Wallpaper Competition!

These are my photos (~60). I uploaded them on Dropbox with 50% the size (1920x1080) but can send full size (3840x2160) upon request and eventually upload to Flickr.
Some images are dublicated in BW (idk why I can’t pick).
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1i8ieiqtz7xbz00/AAD8Txezn34erTbZVTkHCbJna?dl=0

CC BY-SA 4.06

1 Like

Jellyfish blur

Licensed CC BY-SA 4.06

2 Likes

Sunset (This is my photo, it’s from Xubuntu 20.04)

Licensed CC BY-SA 4.06

7 Likes

In case anyone is wondering; Xubuntu 20.04 Community Wallpaper Contest Winners « Xubuntu

2 Likes

Here’s another photo I shot near “Sari”. I’ll be glad if you choose it for future Ubuntu release.

I’ve got a full size 3840 × 2160 pixels with me.

8 Likes

Tweaked my algorithm so it only produces images in Ubuntu’s color scheme.

7 Likes

canvas3

5 Likes

3 Likes

computer aided

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:
These are my photos. Because i am a new user i can only upload one image per post. So i am going to upload 3 posts.
I hope you like them!

3)The third image includes a shot of Optical Fibers in the dark with low exposure.

1 Like

These are my photos. Because i am a new user i can only upload one image per post. So i am going to upload 3 posts.
I hope you like them!

1)The first image was taken in the gardens of Achilleion, on the Island of Corfu last spring.

3 Likes

I hope you like them!

2)The second image was taken in a small village of Corfu, called Lakones, on the North of the island.

3 Likes

This is an old photo. I tried capturing a better jellyfish in the soap bubbles, but this is still the best one I have. All images under the CC BY-SA 4.06 license.

Soapy Jellyfish

A couple of other attempts:

Soapy Jellyfishes

Soapy Marine Life

Soapy Jellyfish 2

3 Likes

Very nice, the darker theme as well!

My submission, made in Blender. Been using this myself for the last two years or so. (CC-BY-SA)

2 Likes

Hey @madhens, wasn’t the competition supposed to end on 25th February?

3D in Blender

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.