Jammy Jellyfish 22.04 Wallpaper Competition!

• The following image is licensed with under the CC BY-SA 4.06 license

1 Like
  • The following image is licensed with under the CC BY-SA 4.06 license

2 Likes

To keep the size of the ISO down, and to account for the other wallpapers, including the official wallpaper, we’ve kept it to two winners making it into the image. And right now we have no limits on how many images you can submit, as long as they meet all the requirements! (original, proper license, large scale available if chosen)

1 Like
  1. As many as you’d like! Just be sure they follow all the guidelines (originality, license, proper size if chosen)
  2. Here’s a human-readable description of the license - they key things to know are once you grant CC by NA you can’t retract it, and you are able to sell the image however you like! https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/?ref=chooser-v1
  3. Officially for the ISO, yes, we keep it to two to help keep the ISO small, but there’s a discussion on how the community could do whatever they wanted to make and promote wallpapers! Make a wallpaper site, ask flavours or remixes if they want artwork, etc. This is just one thing the desktop team does that the Community Team helps with - it definitely doesn’t have to be the only thing!
1 Like

Fiori - Sulcis - Sardinia - Italy

3 Likes

Fiori - Sulcis - Sardinia - Italy [

5 Likes

Hi everyone! New here! Would love to contribute to the Open-Source Community, so I made these digitally drawn wallpapers on my mobile. I believe simplicity is the key in Ubuntu and would like to see doodles getting adopted :framed_picture:

“Doodles for my Ubuntu.”

Wohoo! :partying_face: Jammy Jellyfish! :fish:

This one is 1 of 5

This one is 2 of 5

This one is 3 of 5

This one is 4 of 5

This one is 5 of 5

"The OG"

Creative Commons License
Ubuntu Doodle Wallpapers by Riddhi Raj Ghosh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

5 Likes

Just spend some time on the website, read a few other posts and the restrictions will be lifted automatically.

2 Likes

thanks! it’s done now :v: :+1:

Tonnara di Portoscuso

5 Likes

Fiori - Fractalius

1 Like

Fiore -Fractalius

3 Likes

Twirl Effect

2 Likes

Il porto di notte

5 Likes

Walking on Mars (National Park of the Teide)

5 Likes

Hi everyone. I took this photo at the road to “Alendan Lake”. Hope you like it.

I have a full size 3840 × 2160 pixels with me.

6 Likes

Jellyfish wallpaper

4 Likes

Dandelion

2 Likes

These are my photos (~60). I uploaded them on Dropbox with 50% the size (1920x1080) but can send full size (3840x2160) upon request and eventually upload to Flickr.
Some images are dublicated in BW (idk why I can’t pick).
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1i8ieiqtz7xbz00/AAD8Txezn34erTbZVTkHCbJna?dl=0

CC BY-SA 4.06

1 Like

Jellyfish blur

Licensed CC BY-SA 4.06

2 Likes