Jammy Jellyfish 22.04 Wallpaper Competition!

Jellyfish blur

Licensed CC BY-SA 4.06

2 Likes

Sunset (This is my photo, it’s from Xubuntu 20.04)

Licensed CC BY-SA 4.06

7 Likes

In case anyone is wondering; Xubuntu 20.04 Community Wallpaper Contest Winners « Xubuntu

2 Likes

Here’s another photo I shot near “Sari”. I’ll be glad if you choose it for future Ubuntu release.

I’ve got a full size 3840 × 2160 pixels with me.

8 Likes

Tweaked my algorithm so it only produces images in Ubuntu’s color scheme.

7 Likes

canvas3

5 Likes

3 Likes

computer aided

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:
These are my photos. Because i am a new user i can only upload one image per post. So i am going to upload 3 posts.
I hope you like them!

3)The third image includes a shot of Optical Fibers in the dark with low exposure.

1 Like

These are my photos. Because i am a new user i can only upload one image per post. So i am going to upload 3 posts.
I hope you like them!

1)The first image was taken in the gardens of Achilleion, on the Island of Corfu last spring.

3 Likes

I hope you like them!

2)The second image was taken in a small village of Corfu, called Lakones, on the North of the island.

3 Likes

This is an old photo. I tried capturing a better jellyfish in the soap bubbles, but this is still the best one I have. All images under the CC BY-SA 4.06 license.

Soapy Jellyfish

A couple of other attempts:

Soapy Jellyfishes

Soapy Marine Life

Soapy Jellyfish 2

3 Likes

Very nice, the darker theme as well!

My submission, made in Blender. Been using this myself for the last two years or so. (CC-BY-SA)

2 Likes

Hey @madhens, wasn’t the competition supposed to end on 25th February?

3D in Blender

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Voting has closed and we’re contacting our top ten! Be sure you checking your Discourse inboxes in case we need larger resolutions for images and/or license info!

6 Likes