Is it possible to associate my CLA signature to my Ubuntu SSO account?

I signed the contributor agreement weeks ago as an individual (my GitHub username is AndreiJirohHaliliDev2006, just in case) and I’m not sure if that signature is automatically associated with my Ubuntu SSO account. If not, how can I amend my signature (assuming I can’t unsign it once I agreed)?

1 Like

Hello! I’ve sent your question to the web team, and am waiting to hear back. This might be a slightly trickier question to answer, but I am also interested in finding out if this is possible. I just want to let you know that we are working on it!

3 Likes

Hi,

What are you trying to achive with the SSO account? I belive that the github username is added to a tracker to confirm your identify for PRs on github.

Thanks,

Peter from the web team.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I updated my GitHub username to ajhalili2006 on June 26 (the old username is now an org to ensure redirects don’t break) and I’m considering updating my CLA signature to point to the new username.

@peterm-ubuntu and @madhens Sorry for disturbing, but any updates regarding this?

Hello! Sorry for the lack of feedback/updates - I’ve just pinged our IS team to see if that gets some better information, and I’ll let you know once I have a reply. Thanks again for your patience!

1 Like