The community council meets on IRC two times a month. Each meeting has a leader that is in charge of a few important details before, during and after the meeting. In here we will document those details, so we keep a consistent workflow and the leader doesn’t forget anything.
The leader role should rotate each month.
Before the meeting
During the meeting
- At 17:UTC, start the meeting.
- Send to the channel:
#startmeeting Community Council meeting, yyyymmdd.
- For each topic in the agenda, send to the channel:
#topic Name of the topic.
- If there are subtopics, send to the channel:
#subtopic Name of the subtopic.
- Every time there is an action for someone to do on the following days, send to the channel:
#action Name of the action - @nick.
- If it’s the last meeting of the month, choose the leader for the next month.
After the meeting
- Wait some time for the meeting logs to be published.
- Update the meeting post with the summary of the meeting. Follow the template for meeting summaries