Hi all

Hello Ubuntu community :slightly_smiling_face:,

I hope this post finds you all well. I am thrilled to express my continued commitment to contributing to the Ubuntu Translation Project. Having previously collaborated on this wonderful endeavor, I believe in the power of open-source software and the significance of language accessibility. My name is Salvatore Cocuzza, and you can find my Launchpad profile (Salvatore Cocuzza in Launchpad).

Contributions:
I have been an active member of the Ubuntu Translation Project, focusing on improving the localization of the operating system for Italian-speaking users. Over the past months, I’ve dedicated my time to translating various software packages, documentation, and user interfaces. I’ve also participated in team discussions, provided valuable feedback, and helped review and edit translations submitted by other community members. My contributions encompass a wide range of software components, ensuring that Ubuntu is accessible and user-friendly for Italian-speaking users.

Future Goals:
Looking ahead, my passion for contributing to the Ubuntu Translation Project remains unwavering. I plan to continue my collaboration by consistently translating new updates, packages, and documents to ensure that the Italian-speaking Ubuntu users have the best experience. I also intend to actively engage in discussions, share my insights, and support other team members in their translation efforts. Moreover, I am excited to explore opportunities for enhancing the overall quality of translations and finding ways to attract more contributors to this vital project.

I am excited about the prospect of continuing my journey with the Ubuntu Translation Project and contributing to the growth of this amazing community. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your feedback and guidance.

Best regards,
Salvatore Cocuzza

7 Likes