Hi all! :-)

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well

My name is Roop and here’s a bit about me…

I started my career as a software developer and many years later moved into technical writing. Looking back I can say this journey has been very rewarding with lots of learning and personal growth. Sadly, I had to take a break following an unexpected medical emergency. But I am back now and eagerly looking forward to my next stint.

Recently I applied for a role at Canonical and am hoping that it all works out.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. That’s all from me for now.

Take care and happy holidays!

Regards,
Roop

Hello! My name is Andre, I’m a Software Engineer from Brazil!

I’ve been developing software as a consultant for a long time and now I’m trying to focus my efforts in helping the Open source community!

Thanks for reading this!

Hello everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi guys! It’s Emilio from Uruguay!

Super happy to be here and as @pzandre, I’ve been working as a constant for over 10 years (the same time I’m using Linux, not always Ubuntu I must confess: slight_smile :).

In general, I think open source is the way to go. I’ve learned a lot from other codes and I’m willing to contribute and share experiences as much as I can. I recently applied for a canonical open position, so, time will tell if this is the channel for me to contribute to the open source world.

I’m not that good at social media or forums, but I’ll do my best to stay in shape.

Take care!
Emi.