Back to work since Jan 3rd.
- checked most bug reports opened during the Christmas break. Most of them are from users of the new subiquity-based desktop installer.
- investigated LP: #2000066 - LVM edit crash with multiple disks. Wasn’t able to reproduce the crash but opened PR 1523 to add support for multiple disks in kvm-test.
- Investigated LP: #1998920 - dns search domain gets duplicated. Turns out to be a known issue when submitting IP setitngs multiple times. It also affects DNS addresses. Needs fixing but we have to be careful not to break console_conf.
- Fixed subiquity asynchronous command execution disregarding stdin when connected to a pipe PR 1524
- Added confirmation dialogs in common subiquity code PR 1525
- Focused on implementation of mirror testing for 23.04.
- Got hit on multiple occasions with CI failures caused by GitHub API rate-limiting our queries. Created LP: #2001906 and will need to be addressed going forward.