Failed to apply network settings. you might not be able to connect to the Bluetooth network via this machine

I recently upgrade my system from Ubuntu 18.04 to Ubuntu 20.04. In Ubuntu 20.04, I’m unable to connect my Bluetooth headphone with my system (Dell, Inspiron 14, 3000 series). I have also Windows OS where the headphone working properly.

After rebooting the system, I’m getting the following message.

Failed to apply network settings
you might not be able to connect to the Bluetooth network via this machine

g-dbus-error-quark: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Failed: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/blueman/main/DbusService.py”, line 124, in _handle_method_call
ok(method(*args))
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/blueman/plugins/mechanism/Network.py”, line 57, in _reload_network
nc.apply_settings()
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/blueman/main/NetConf.py”, line 384, in apply_settings
self.del_ipt_rules()
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/blueman/main/NetConf.py”, line 329, in del_ipt_rules
call(["/sbin/iptables", “-t”, table, “-D”, chain] + rule.split(" "))
File “/usr/lib/python3.8/subprocess.py”, line 340, in call
with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as p:
File “/usr/lib/python3.8/subprocess.py”, line 854, in init
self._execute_child(args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds,
File “/usr/lib/python3.8/subprocess.py”, line 1702, in _execute_child
raise child_exception_type(errno_num, err_msg, err_filename)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/sbin/iptables’
(0)

Please help me to solve the problem.

Thank you in advance.
With regards
Jhon

This looks like a support request.

This site is for the co-ordination of the Ubuntu project(s), and other non-support matters.

For Ubuntu Support options, please have a look at https://community.ubuntu.com/t/finding-help/709

You can post this question on Ask Ubuntu, Our stack exchange site.