Had Monday off as a public holiday.
- Continued to work on polkit interface based on last week’s PR.
- Created core20 PR #101 (since merged), porting the CI workflow from Travis to a trivial Github Actions one that saves the resulting snap as an artifact to allow for local testing.
- Created core 20 PR #102, proposing to add libnss-mdns to the base snap in order to enable mDNS host name resolution (i.e.
.local host names) for snaps built against that base. The impetus for this was @till-kamppeter needing name resolution for CUPS, but this should also help with e.g. a future version of the Chromium snap built on core20.
- I prepared snapcraft PR #3504 (since merged), which fixes the
fonts.conf fragment generated by the desktop extensions to expose fonts from the platform snap.
- I prepared snapcraft PR #3509 (also merged), which makes use of a snapd 2.50 feature to not expose the host system fontconfig cache to the snap sandbox. This is intended to avoid any remaining problems where incompatible caches are exposed to the snap.
- I merged @cjp256’s action-build PR #14, and tagged a new release of the
snapcore/action-build Github Action. This adds support for a
ua-token input parameter in preparation for Ubuntu 16.04 going into ESM.