Last week was split as I took a swap day on wednesday. This is what I worked on:
- Fixed a memory leak in the launcher ubuntu/WSL #324.
- Continued with abstracting Ubuntu WSL’s Azure testbed setup into a set of reusable Github actions ubuntu/WSL #322.
- Continued working on the Go module to wrap around Windows’
wslapi.dll EduardGomezEscandell/GoWSL . This was the bulk of the work I did last week.
- Finished PR that fixes a bug where snapd refused to work when ran in LXD, nested inside WSL2. PR snapcore/snapd #12296
- Recorded Webinar on how to use WSL to develop cross-platform numerical computation applications with WSL.