Hi everyone, below you will find the updates from the Desktop team from the last week. If you’re interested in discussing a topic please start a thread in the Desktop area of Discourse .
Last week’s notes are here: Desktop Team Updates - Monday 7th March 2022
Turning the systemd proof-of-concept into an experimental feature:
- Wrote a C program to be the WSL Launcher entry point into systemd’s namespace, with a great help from @didrocks. PR is under review.
- Adjusted the launcher code to invoke the above mentioned program. Will open a PR as soon as the above mentioned gets merged.
- Reviewed some U-D-I PR’s
- Reviewed one PR for WSL launcher terminal theming feature.
- Reviewd one PR for Subiquity.
Short week, swapped Monday, watched a sick kiddo on Thursday, then sick myself Friday.
- AD doc refresh: Frustratingly installed Windows several times… using an old Windows VM should be good enough though. Hope to have more tangible progress on this doc effort this week.
gnome-shell-extension-manager and blueprint-compiler are up on salsa now, preparing to upload to Debian. Thanks so much to @jbicha and @kenvandine for your help
- 360s review
- LAS - preparing for the final weeks of talk submissions, final website updates