DD3my | Membership Application

Hi guys,
my name is Daniele and I am an official member of Ubuntu-it. Within the newsletter group, I participate in the writing, revision and layout of the newsletter in pdf. Also, I devote my energies to updating the documentation. I am active in the Italian Ubuntu IRC channels and I try to entice users to join our community.

My Lauchpad profile is : https://launchpad.net/~dd3my

My concern at the moment is about submitting my application on IRC, as I don’t speak English very well. I hope to get this membership to give appreciation to the work done so far in giving support.

Regards

3 Likes

Hi Daniele, member ubuntu-it daily with perseverance and dedication, collaborates with the community on both Forum and IRC, in addition to being constantly engaged in the Italian newsletter… :wink: :blush: :muscle:

we are also trying to expand with valid elements the Italian ubuntu community, since for some time we have not received new registrations… :muscle:

Very helpful and friendly with users, with a very frienldy approach…
I give my reference :+1:

Happy that you take this step, I hope you continue with this dedication, good luck! :wave:

3 Likes

I hope to see you as a Ubuntu community member.
Please take the next step and put your name on the
Boards agenda for consideration.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/Boards
Good Luck.
Bernard

3 Likes

Hello, I know DD3my for a long time and I must say that he is one of the few always active in the Italian community that unfortunately in recent years has lost a lot of vitality

Even today, it is still committed to new initiatives to try to replenish the now thinned-out Italian community

I am very pleased that DD3my has decided to take this step, and I think it deserves the membership

Kind regards

Carlin0

3 Likes

Thank you very much @nicoz, @carlin0 e @bernard010 for the words spent towards me. I appreciate them. Also @bernard010 , I have encountered a technical problem in the wiki and, I cannot modify the page to insert my name. I’m waiting for more information.

Regards

2 Likes

To be able to edit the wiki must authorize you some administrator

2 Likes

thanks @carlino, then I’m waiting for some administrator to give me the permissions

2 Likes

Well, that doesn’t happen automatically. Please apply to join this team:

4 Likes

@gunnarhj thank you very much, I sent my application on the lp!

2 Likes

dd3my Hello

Great that you are completing the application process.

I look forward to processing your application for Membership via our IRC meeting channel.

cheers:
Bashing-om

3 Likes

thank you for your work @bashing-om and @msdomdonner1. I appreciate what you are doing.

Regards

1 Like

See you later. Sorry for the struggle with the wiki. Hopefully it will be repaired soon.
Kilos

2 Likes

It was fixed, it was enough to add me in the “Ubuntu Wiki Editors” group on Launchpad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is my great pleasure, on behalf of the Ubuntu Membership Board, to announce the addition of dd3my to our membership roll. Congratulations to your successful application :smiley:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-news-team/2022-May/002999.html

May the orange glow be with you.

regards
Bashing-om

3 Likes

Congratulations ! Welcome to the Community.

2 Likes