- english/ We have translations ready for: -. More translators needed!
- Progress from last meeting:
- Bold bug triaging - @Wimpress
- Triage CoC bug - all CC.
- There are a few important bugs.
- One suggests the addition of an antiharrassment sentence, and it has a merge proposal.
- A suggestion for a screencast to make the process easier.
- The text on the page is slightly different than the one on the repo.
- [Action] @elopio to comment on the CoC bugs and update the status.
- Clearly define governance seats, terms, and quorum - @elacheche
- The 4 members quorum is just like a logical formula to get a majority of 7 people board to be present.
- Didn’t find anything usefull in the wiki
- [ACTION] @elacheche to open a post on the hub to discuss the definition of quorum
- [ACTION] @wxl to contact the boards and tell them about the quorum discussion
- Send the emails to liri and enlightenment contacts - @Wimpress
- Emails sent to the contacts, waiting for reply.
- [ACTION] @wxl to contact the enlightenment debian maintainer
- Make a post on the hub about the guerrilla marketing campaign. Share the draft. @Wimpress
- No progress
- [ACTION] @elopio to start a topic on the hub about guerrilla marketing
- Diversity and inclusion call - @elopio
- Invitation to everybody to join the group: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Diversity_and_Inclusion_for_Communities_and_Contributors
- Update on community donations report.
- Replacement for @aaronhoneycutt, status of @marcoceppi.
- Rejoining process for membership.
- The cc looked it over and the general consensus is positive.