- english/ We have translations ready for: -. More translators needed!
- Progress from last meeting
- Bold bug triaging - @jose
- Triage CoC bug - all CC.
- We have not done it, same [ACTION] for next meeting.
- Decide if the fix is to rephrase the CoC, add info to the process page, or add an FAQ.
- Clearly define governance seats, terms, and quorum - @elacheche
- No progress, same [ACTION] for next meeting.
- Bootstrap new, official, Ubuntu flavours - @Wimpress
- Possible flavours: Liri, Cinnamon, way-cooler, i3, awesomewm, Enlightenment, plex, Sway, Pop!_OS
- [ACTION] @Wimpress contact the liri and enlightenment community, to start with those two.
- Ubuntu guerrilla marketing campaign - @Wimpress
- [ACTION] @Wimpress make a post on the hub about the guerrilla marketing campaign.
- Review the CC wiki pages - @elopio
- All of the pages that have not been migrated to the hub where about past meetings.
- No need to migrate them at all.
- Side-project for @elopio, dig through the history of the CC to surface interesting information. For example, all the members of all the past CCs, and their biggest achievements.
- Ubuntu website design change coming.
- Community donation reports - @flocculant
- Set a date to review all our previous actions - @elacheche.
- review our old tasks and see if they are done, in progress, blocked because of people
- we will do the review after 4 meetings
- the next meeting will be the review of march and april actions.
- Discuss the private ones in the mailing list.
- [ACTION] @elacheche to collect the actions for march and april, to be discussed on next meeting.
- [ACTION] @elacheche, @Wimpress: figure out how to do a private backlog on the hub or on launchpad
- Outdated translations workflows - @elopio
- [ACTION] @elopio talk to the translations coordinators and the launchpad team to join the discussion on the hub.