First meeting of December of the community council.
December 7th, 2017 at 17:00UTC3 in #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net
Update of the action items from the previous meeting
popey and elacheche to start a discussion about the wiki
- ACTION: Plan and list global events for the 2018 Q1, aaronhoneycutt will make a draft about a “monthly community member” event
wxl to announce the new loco council and help with the transition.
- ‘‘ACTION:’’ Contact LC after their 1st meeting and ask if we can help on something, ask wxl to send an update on the transition to the hub.
@Wimpress (aka flexiondotorg ) to investigate about publishing the community council RSS from the hub to the planet.
- ACTION:’ flexiondotorg will share updates about “publishing the community council RSS from the hub to the planet.” in a HUB topic
elopio to make a proposal for multi-language in the hub.
Google Code-in updates
- ACTION: Promote the google code-in event to the public, and recommend community members to join as mentors
Deal with the CC ML spams
- ACTION: jose will investigate why old CC opened the ML for everyone
Create a private HUB category for CC to use instead of ML
- ACTION: @Wimpress (aka flexiondotorg) will investigate how the hub might work so we should check in with him on that
Create a list of CC ressources and make clear the usage of each
- ACTION: elacheche will investigate CC ressources (ML,IRC, HUB, Trello, Wiki, etc) and list them all in one place (HUB or/and wiki page), can use What is the Ubuntu Community Council as reference.
- ACTION: Once the list is ready we need to add an agenda item to discuss the value of each of them
- ACTION: investigate how to apply to GSoc (deadline Jan 4th, 2018)
- ACTION: add to next meeting agenda, vote on January meeting chair
Full meeting log: