As @chad.smith mentioned last week the 19.2 release was coming this week. It is now here!
The source tarball can be downloaded at https://launchpad.net/cloud-init/+milestone/19.2 . The Ubuntu development release Eoan will have 19.2 in a few days. For Centos users, the el-testing COPR repo has been updated.
19.2 release development details
- spanned just over 2 months (May 9, 2019 to July 17, 2019)
- had 14 contributors from 11 domains.
- Fixed 10 launchpad.net issues.
- FreeBSD enhancements
- Added NoCloud datasource support.
- Added growfs support for rootfs.
- Updated tools/build-on-freebsd for python3
- Arch distro added netplan rendering support.
- cloud-init analyze reporting on boot events.
More details about the 19.2 release are in the full ChangeLog.
The next release of cloud-init will be 19.3, and is currently scheduled for October 2019.
Thank you from the cloud-init team to all contributors!