Annoying: Discobot borken

I’ve used a bunch of Discourse communities, so I bang through the discobot tutorial just for completeness… this one isn’t working though. Here’s me flagging and it not noticing:

Hmmm.

I handle many of the flags…but, sure enough, nothing in the queue from this event.

1 Like

yeah!..i liked the pic he sent as instructed but it kept prompting me to do so as if i had not!

I’ve just created an UbuntuOne account and was trying to follow on with the first DiscoBot tutorial. He was unable to recognize my replies of a requested link, and as I attempted again my reply was disallowed for being too similar to a recent post. Discobot, why you no work

1 Like

Discobot still does not like links. That is kind of a not so great first impression if anyone is concerned about it. It’s one of the first steps in the tutorial. I skipped it to move on.

Thank you for mentioning this! Let me see if IS can get Discobot working normally, because we do want to have a good first impression.

2 Likes

The Discobot is still not working.

Thanks for following up! I checked on the ticket I submitted and sent in some additional information which will hopefully help get this resolved.

Hang in there. You can do it

Just wanna give an update, discobot got suck on my link-only reply as well.

Thanks to the skip-option I could continue anyway.