It’s been a few weeks since the last update to the happenings of Multipass, so let’s get started.
During the week of February 18, we had a face to face Sprint in Malta in which we discussed upcoming plans along with some actual
hacking real work
Bugfixes and features
- Work towards using the core18 base continued (#596). Last known issue to add a
core16 channel to allow recovery of
libvirt based instances that are suspended.
- Made the host network communication more robust. (#611)
- Updated the grpc 3rd party code.
- Enable passing cloud-init config via stdin
- Fix a crash
- Continued work on the our system tray menu (#565)
- Lots of time and effort working around issues on our Travis CI.
multipass shell <instance_name> will now start the instance if it’s not running.
We’re slowly building up our documentation library - we’d love to know what topics you’d like to see there. Just leave a comment under the outline and we’ll see what we can do.
On snap-enabled Linuxes, just
snap install multipass --classic --beta.
Installers for macOS and Windows 10 are published on our GitHub page.
Please let us know here or on GitHub about your experience with Multipass! See you there