Just a quick update on things that happened in Multipass this last week:
Bugfixes and features
- we fixed the “Downloaded image hash does not match” bug (#569)
- and a potential upgrade issue with the
libvirt driver (#592)
- we updated
libssh to improve the
- we’re almost ready to switch to the
core18 base, just nead to deal with the
- our system tray menu is almost ready
- and the upcoming strict confinement is getting stricter every day
We’re slowly building up our documentation library - we’d love to know what topics you’d like to see there. Just leave a comment under the outline and we’ll see what we can do.
On snap-enabled Linuxes, just
snap install multipass --classic --beta.
Installers for macOS and Windows 10 are published on our GitHub page.
Please let us know here or on GitHub about your experience with Multipass! See you there