Another couple of weeks, please find a a portion of updates from Multipass below:
Bugfixes and features
- only install
sshfs on demand to speed up launch (#615)
- improve download resiliency on slower connections (#386)
- first bits from strict confinement work have landed (#650)
- sanitize memory input (#633 and #681)
- our next release will have update notifications (#688)
- we’re also moving to semantic versioning¹ proper (#692)
- in preparation for the system tray² we’re working to improve concurrency in multipassd (#682)
We’re ready to move to the
core18 base, (note libvirt caveat). Unfortunately there’s a snapd bug that may mess with the transiton, so we’ve put a hold on this.
We’re slowly building up our documentation library - we’d love to know what topics you’d like to see there. Just leave a comment under the outline and we’ll see what we can do.
On snap-enabled Linuxes, just
snap install multipass --classic --beta.
Installers for macOS and Windows 10 are published on our GitHub page.
Please let us know here or on GitHub about your experience with Multipass! See you there