Wallpaper competition - Eoan Ermine 19.10

This is what that gave fuel to forums few years ago, monthly wallpaper/screenshot threads. True, these photos are really nice! Anyway, people would put a photo of their loved ones on screens later.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am amazed by the number and quality of the entries, well done to everyone and thank you!

In order to give me enough time to build the voting system (I dont think we can use discourse polls again, it doesn’t scale well for this number of choices.) I’m going to close the comp for new entries on Monday 2nd September.

7 Likes

Licensed under the CC BY 4.03

15 Likes

Wasn’t this image posted by @narahuang?

Yes, then I decide not to post the full-size picture first, so I deleted it in order to re-post a smaller sized one.
But the deleted one still exists, then I cannot re-post it, because I have 3 posts here…
So I give the picture to ray, hope that’s not causing any problem.

Licensed under the CC BY 4.03

Enjoy!

5 Likes

If you have given him permission, then it’s all fine. You could, however, edit your post instead of waiting for it to be deleted. You could also read a few other threads on this website and gain a trust level by which the restrictions like 3 posts per thread will be lifted from your account. Also, you replied to me, you used a one post for that which you could have used for another image entry.

Dried coconut husks are pretty ugly in reality too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

THE GRAND FINALE!

(finally)

Liberty Tree (At the National Liberty Museum in Philly)

Greenwood Lake Mountainside (NJ, NY)

A Narrow Pass (Greenwood Lake)

Cottages

Lights over Lake George Village (Lookout Cafe by Fort William Henry)

Bolton, NY Veterans Memorial

good luck everyone!

1 Like

Structure

3 Likes

Wood

2 Likes

Bricks

2 Likes

River

1 Like

Bee at Polly Hill Arboretum, CC BY-SA 4.06, original is 6000x3375.

2 Likes

Neuschwanstein castle. Original is 3840x2160. License CC BY-SA 4.06

3 Likes

Tree stump. Original 4032x2268. License CC BY-SA 4.06

3 Likes

Arc. Original 4032x2268. License CC BY-SA 4.06

6 Likes

What’s the camera you are using?

I’m using my phone, Google Pixel 3.

Hollow. Original 4032x2268. License CC BY-SA 4.06

4 Likes