Wallpaper competition - Eoan Ermine 19.10

9 Likes

5 Likes

@paolo-foglio
Can we use your images, even if they are not chosen as the default wallpapers? Beautiful stuff!

@chanath
Thank you! :slight_smile:
No problem on my side. Feel free to use this images. Simply, if it is possible, let me know where they are used and quotes the author. If you need, original files having greater resolution are available.

What I meant was as the wallpaper in my systems. :slight_smile:

Of course, no prbs! :smile:

i think im bad at taking pictures now

13 Likes

Sintra Palace, Portugal (1)

Sintra Palace, Portugal (2)

2 Likes

Faro Airport, Portugal

7 Likes

Lilies on a sunny day

7 Likes

Misty forest sunset

10 Likes

11 Likes

Wow, these wallpaper competitions are becoming more and more popular. Quality is high, and the competition is fierce.

The Ubuntu community is thriving.

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Autumn in Samara Region, Russia
Full resolution: 5184x3456

9 Likes

Pilsensee near Munich, Germany. I have the image in 3840x2160 jpg format. Was snapped with a Google pixel 3. I hope you guys like it. License CC BY-SA 4.06

9 Likes

I noticed that a lot of my photos, which look great on their own, wouldn’t work that well as wallpapers. So, it’s best for us to set pictures we submit as wallpapers on our own desktops, see how fonts look like with this background, whether the default theme doesn’t look weird with it and so on.

Just an advice that makes it easier to decide which photo to submit. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well, if you are referring to the photo I just uploaded, I hear you. I had taken a lot more photos that day out of which I selected this one. It is fairly unobtrusive on the far left, where the icons and their labels are supposed to be. Have a look at this screenshot, see if you like it. https://photos.app.goo.gl/1eZG5C7dNPoKLQUa7

Lens flare. I have it in 3840x2160 jpg format. License CC BY-SA 4.06

9 Likes

My entry

3 Likes