It should be possible to show a version switcher on a code snippet. This could be automatically displayed if the component detects more than one version of the example in the markdown/schema used to describe the code snippet. If one example is included, there should be no version switcher control displayed.
- Hidden: The version switcher is not shown if only one code example is present.
- Visible: The version switcher is shown, and displays the currently selected example title
- Focused: The control is highlighted using the Vanilla standard focus highlight
- Opened: The select menu is opened, showing the possible choices
- Selected: The user has tapped a selection and the relevant code snippet is displayed
A Vanilla standard select menu which allows the user to pick from a list of items. Immediately on selection, the relevant code snippet is displayed.