Ubuntu Membership Certificate Form

I’ve just been checking the link to the Canonical-hosted form to fill out with your details when you become an Ubuntu Member. Unfortunately, the link I have, and is present in the wiki, has become a 404. Could someone on the Community Team check with Canonical IS where this form has disappeared to?

cc: @madhens, @rhys-davies

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely, in fact, Monica is on it and talking to the web team to get it sorted :blush:

3 Likes

What Rhys said! This is a good reminder to ping them again about the ticket we opened back on June 16!

2 Likes

Alright, the ping did its job, so hopefully the web team will have it up and running again soon!

Monica

2 Likes

Thanks Monica :slight_smile: sterling work, you are doing! </yoda>

3 Likes

And the website is back up! \o/

4 Likes

I am an Ubuntu member via Lubuntu membership - can I apply for a certificate?

If not - why not?

Just curious.

2 Likes

leok - Hello

Most assuredly, you do then qualify for the certificate. Please apply.

2 Likes

The website was up but had an error, but now it’s up and doesn’t have an error! So submit those addresses!

3 Likes

I applied back in July and the application was confirmed - but the certificate was never received.

1 Like

We are so sorry for the delay. I’ve been in regular contact with Claire, and we’re working to get those out as soon as we can. I’m still waiting on my certificate too, so I understand the frustration!

1 Like

@madhens - thanks for the reply - no problem and takes more than that to frustrate me!

3 Likes

15 posts were split to a new topic: Membership meeting disruption and attack

Hi guys, I’ve been waiting for mine since December… can you check if it’s gone @madhens? :+1: :wink: :muscle:

They take several months, because it’s easier to bundle the signing of them into groups so @sabdfl doesn’t keep getting pulled off company work to do it individually. I believe mine took around 5 months, but I don’t really recall. Mark is a busy person :slight_smile:

1 Like

certainly @lucyllewy, I was just asking for information… If there is to wait is not a problem… Good job at all :wink: :muscle: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Are the certificates no longer issued?

Still patiently waiting … applied in July 2021.

1 Like

I will be sending out a new batch next week, and I will be starting from the last people Claire sent certificates to during the last batch. I am so sorry for the delay on my part, and please DM or otherwise let me know if your address has changed!

3 Likes

I have not received my certificate either.
I applied for one 2021/12/02.
I might be one of the last batch sent out.
Thank You :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like