Thunderbird email client update policy

I agree. The initial question/comment got an answer, was discussed, and then a lot more topics sprawled out :sweat_smile:

I’ll close this thread here but @francisco.pombal please feel free to create a new topic in whatever relevant category to continue the discussion on the other things that were brought up.

I will say, reading through this thread became a little uncomfortable towards the end. I think you have some good points here @francisco.pombal, some that could be answered, and some that could use more discussion.

But as Seb said there were a lot of opinions, which in itself is great, but things started to turn aggressive and unhelpful which could flag against our community guidelines.

To help focus the discussion I suggest creating a topic, one at a time, for the points you want to discuss and try to keep things on that topic. Supermassive responses are difficult to parse and aren’t very approachable to people who might want to weigh in. But of course, as long as things stay respectful, we welcome you spending your time to give your feedback like this :blush:

4 Likes