Open Source MANO provides a platform to easily migrate your traditional telco functions to virtualised and cloud-native environments. Charmed operators are revolutionizing the telecom industry right now, enabling collaboration across mobile network operators, NEPs and open source projects providing choice and flexibility for the users.
This technical session showcases how the OSM open source community uses Juju’s Charmed Operators to automatically onboard the 5G open source telco network. Join the webinar to learn more about managing the Day 1 and Day 2 operations of your telco workloads with NFV orchestration.
December, 6th | 11AM CET
NFV Management and Orchestration with Charmed Open Source MANO
In this on-demand session, you will learn:
- Quickly and automatically deploying 5G networks using open source technology
- Using charmed operators to manage network function lifecycle
- Using charmed operators to automatically onboard network functions
- Wajeeha Hamid — Product Manager (Canonical)
- David Garcia — Software Engineer (Canonical)
Click on the “Attend ” button below to reserve your seat.