|primary_cta||Register for the webinar|
Kubeflow has seen wide interest from across industries as a technology to automate data science workflows, from data extraction to monitoring models in production. However, Kubeflow is composed of 30+ microservices that need to be deployed, configured, maintained, integrated and independently upgraded whenever there is a new release of one of the components.
In this webinar, we walk you through a few of the challenges of operating Kubeflow and how the latest technologies of software operations and lifecycle management can help, namely the most recent model-driven operators.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How challenges of operating Kubeflow and how cloud-native operations are evolving
- What are Kubernetes operators, Charms and OLMs and why they are a game changer
- How model-driven operators can automate day-0 to day-2 operations of Kubeflow even for complex setups
- What is Charmed Kubeflow and how it can be deployed with your Kubernetes of choice
- Demo: Hands-on Kubeflow operations