Pixel Kudu

Originals

9 Likes

Here is one of my submissions.

Good luck everyone!

14 Likes

Here’s the iother variant I made

5 Likes

well, i made other variations but i really tried hard to pick up one and go with, kudu horns were my inspiration for this wallpaper

15 Likes

I’m seeing some really amazing submissions here folks, thank you so much for taking part and making Ubuntu a bit of your own. I’m excited to see what images we end up with!

10 Likes

This is my second submission to the wallpaper competition :slight_smile:

12 Likes

This is my first time entering the competition so wish me luck! I call this wallpaper “Ubuntu Geometry”.

5 Likes

Hello all!
This is my wallpaper : Reflection

CC BY-SA 4.0

37 Likes

This is my final submission to the contest. I call it “Blastoff to Infinity”.

(CC BY-SA 4.0)

It was made in Blender 3.3 and inspired by this tutorial by Ducky3D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM8W6i-5h7A

14 Likes

Awesome job with image…!!
Which Open source programs…Blender, Inkscape…?

1 Like

Thank you!!
I used Procreate and Illustrator.

4 Likes

Hello everyone! This is my submission. I call it “A sun set in Madrid”. I hope you may find it captivating (as it was for me).

The full quality image is 4024x3016, this is just a cropped, widescreen

1080p version.

The license is CC BY 4.0 :slight_smile:

Edit: It was shot on a Samsung Galaxy S10 pro mode, and edited from Raw using RawTherapee. The output jpg was processed using Gimp, but I used Gimp merely as a file conversor TTIF > jpg.

10 Likes

Hi all.
Wallpaper: Fosfenos
Shader Editor Created with Blender 3.4.0 Alpha. - CC BY-SA 4.0

7 Likes

Wallpaper: Kear

4 Likes

Wallpaper: Kubex

4 Likes

@danielgalleguillos Nice art! What was your technique for making these in Blender? They look kind of like vectors :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks, Yes created only with Shader Editor Nodes and Render with Cycles Engine.

2 Likes

Great to see what you all are coming up with. Noting for the record that you are not required to use Ubuntu Orange and Canonical Purple. I’m liking the different styles you all are going after!

4 Likes

The view from Garry Point Park, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. Called “The Fraser River delta in early afternoon”. CC BY-SA 4.0

2 Likes

May I ask which Camera did you use?