This section explains how to contribute a guide to the webteam portal.
Create your topic
You have an idea? Add it to the Web & Design - Guides category.
- You will first need an account on discourse
- Make sure you are a contributor in the category Web & Design
- Go on the Guides category
- Press the
- Write everything that you want to share with the team
Add it to the portal
To make it appears on the webteam portal, let’s add it to the navigation.
- Open the index topic
- Edit the topic, if you are part of the Web & Design group you should have permission
- On the markdown table of the navigation, add your topic at the level that you want it to appear:
| 0-2 | slug-on-the-site | [Navigation title](http://link-to-the-discourse-topic) | eg. | 2 | our-websites | [Our websites](https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/our-websites/16984) |
- Save Edit
- You should now have access to the post on webteam.canonical.com/guides
- Don’t forget to share it with the team