Because of the complexity of getting the html correct, we wrote a cgi script to make this easier and more consistent.
- create or update a form on Marketo just to get the form id
- approve and then view the approved landing page on Marketo
- open the form copy doc and fill in the details on the https://intl.transitionelement.com/modal/
- the field named code will become the text of the question submitted to Marketo
- the field named other is optional and allows for the user to add additional options to the checkbox list
- save the page in a new branch of ubuntu.com/templates/shared/forms/interactive
- add the form include to the page you want to use it, e.g.
<div class="u-hide" id="contact-form-container" data-form-location="/shared/for ms/interactive/managed-kafka.html" data-form-id="3592" data-lp-id="3828" data-r eturn-url="https://www.ubuntu.com/managed/thank-you" data-lp-url="https://pages .ubuntu.com/things-contact-us.html">
- test the form
- when you are happy with the form, save the url of the cgi-script in the copy doc for easy updating later, e.g. like this
Now you have the updated html and an example of the form. Just copy the html from the ‘Cleaned form raw html’ text box.