Contribute

An opportunity for an image submission contest.

4 Likes

Why you did not provide keyboard and touch pad a lock shortcut?
It is very usuful for they have kids (:slight_smile:

Hello Ubuntu

Is there an official link about how to contribute in Ubuntu? I mean, what to use: the tools, the Programming Language to use (C, C++?, other?), where to get the source code (Github?) - how and where to test a new feature to be committed/delivered, anything to read a complete and best (friendly detailed) guidance, it from beginners to advance.

I arrive here thanks to:

https://twitter.com/dr_pompeii/status/1424050903351451648

Thanks for your understanding

Hello! We have a longer guide here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ContributeToUbuntu, though we know our documentation for people getting started needs to be refreshed and updated. I think the questions you have and your point of view could really help the process! Would you be interested in helping with the process?

Testing is a fantastic place to start, and if you join the Telegram group or #ubuntu-quality on irc.libera.chat, our Testing community is extremely helpful, and we will be gearing up to start testing the Impish Indri beta images soon!

1 Like

Hello!

Thanks for the first link I am going to read it carefully - and I want add polite and friendly suggestions in this thread.

Would you be interested in helping with the process?

Yes, of course, that’s why we had communication through twitter :slight_smile:

Testing is a fantastic place to start, and if you join the Telegram group or #ubuntu-quality on irc.libera.chat,

I am going to take the second approach - is it about of Libera Chat, right?, - I am assuming the mIRC client should work too.

our Testing community is extremely helpful

Sounds great!

3 Likes

Thanks for the lessons

Hello,

I am a Lead Technical Content Strategist in a large software company and would like to become involved in the Ubuntu documentation proofreading process. Please advise.

Many thanks.

:arrow_up: the quoted link in the description is wrong.

May an alternative link becomes: Meeting other Ubuntu users ?

hope that helps.