As usual, if you want to chat about any of these items, start a topic in the Community category!
- Coordinated Ubuntu Budgie screenshots for new Flavours page
- Sent out revised mascot artwork to unofficial remixes
- Continued to e-mail/chat with potential accessibility testers
- Met with @vergil about community engagement for Ubuntu Core
- Met with Accessibility Guild along with @kenvandine
- Engaged with new posters on Discourse in Community and Introduction categories
- Desktop Indaba: Promotional and day-of Tweets, audiovisual checks with Stu Keroff, cohosting with @hellsworth
Linux Application Summit
- Ordered supplies for a balloon arch for the release party. Deities help us all.
Roadmap Sprint, Copenhagen
- Updated proposed breakout sprint
- Began draft of plenary session deck
- Contacted Danish LoCo and representatives of Swedish LoCo regarding the community meetup day on May 7
- Began PO process for sponsorship
- Looked into sponsorship opportunities after suggestion from @elioqoshi
Community Event Budgeting
- Discussed tentative bronze sponsorship for OSS - NA and the possibility of off-site events with the Austin office.
The Daily/Weekly Grind
- GDPR requests
- Written interview review
- Processing community fund requests