In the global cloud hosting arena, City Network stands out from the pack thanks to superb service quality and a unique focus on industry-specific regulatory compliance. Always on the lookout for new ways to enhance this competitive edge, City Network realised Ubuntu offered a highly compelling alternative to its existing, legacy Linux operating system. Easier to use, easier to manage, and backed by Canonical’s expert support, Ubuntu is helping City Network reach new heights of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Learn how Canonical and Ubuntu is helping City Network reach new heights of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Boosts service quality while reducing costs compared to previous operating system
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Happier employees thanks to improved ease of use
- Unlocks new revenue streams through selling Canonical support services