The second meeting of May of the Ubuntu Community Council is going to take place on Thursday 17 May 2018 at 1700 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
- Progress from last meeting:
- Bold bug triaging - @Wimpress
- Triage CoC bug - all CC.
- Clearly define governance seats, terms, and quorum - @elacheche
- Contact liri and enlightenment - @Wimpress
- Guerrilla marketing campaign. - @elopio
- Notification to the CC members about the policy to attend the meetings - @wxl
We welcome suggestions for topics from the community. Just leave a reply here with your suggestions and we’ll add them to the agenda.
If you’re mentioned in the agenda, please make sure to attend the meeting. If you can’t make it, please let us know leaving a reply here.
Community council members, @marcoceppi @jose @wxl @Wimpress @elacheche @elopio, you are all required to attend this meeting.