Ubuntu 20th Anniversary - Party Planning

Building on the social media idea…you could feature a pic of the critter for the next release before it is announced with something like - “Who’s this? The star of our next release!” :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been checking out more of the community conversations and social media posts lately. There is SO MUCH great work going on in different channels. It’s AMAZING!!! @kewisch and @popey - You are all over the place in the Ubuntu community and I’m impressed at how much effort you are putting into supporting the community. It is people like you that make this one of the best distros on the planet!

(Apologies if I’ve missed other major community contributors - still learning about the community :slightly_smiling_face:)

Looking at my previous comments regarding social media usage and sharing stories. You’ve got that covered. I think some cool celebration swag that everyone can get access to for a reasonable price would be good to consider.

I’ll keep lurking and maybe get the courage to join the effort in some capacity.

Thanks for being so supportive, respectful, and welcoming to all here!

1 Like

I feel excited for Ubuntu turning 20 in October 20, 2024 but I made this image here.

And I put the slogan for it to say “20th Anniversary since the story of Humanity begins”.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary ! !